Rebfund AB, corporate identification number 559111-9192, is responsible for the administration of your personal information.
Types of personal information
Depending on your interaction with us, the information we collect may include: name, email, address, telephone number, other contact information, company, and title.
How personal information is collected
We collect personal information directly from you or from third parties designated by you. We may also collect personal information from third parties such as publicly available databases, registers, and authorities such as public agencies or governmental bodies.
How your personal information is used
Your personal information is used to administer our relationship as well as for the marketing of our services.
Sharing with third parties
We may share your information with companies in the same corporate concern or with suppliers, in order to fulfill our commitments to you, or for the purpose of marketing our services.
Expiration and security
We will not store your personal information longer than necessary or longer than is allowed according to Swedish and/or European law, regulations, or decision by authorities or governmental bodies.
In order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, we will follow appropriate measures outlined in current data protection laws. These measures include both organizational measures as well as technical measures.
We will administer your personal information within the EU/EES. In case you contact us or subscribe to our articles, the information you provide may be stored on servers owned by suppliers who satisfy the requirements in the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
According to data protection laws, you have the right to:
- demand access to your personal information,
- demand correction(s) of your personal information,
- demand the deletion of your personal information (“right to be forgotten”), if such action is not in violation with superior legislation,
- restrict our administration of your personal information,
- object to the administration where we have seen such administration necessary to fit our legitimate interests,
- if possible, port your personal information,
- withdraw your consent to the administration of your personal information, and
- present a complaint to the supervising authority.
Questions and complaints
If you have any questions regarding your personal infromation or wish to delete or update all or parts of this information, you can contact us via email@example.com or +46(0)8-559 25 675.
Should you have any complaints related to our administration of your personal information, it is your right to present a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority.